About the Community of Blair, Cambridge
Blair is a picturesque community on the outskirts of Cambridge, between Cambridge & Kitchener. Here you will find custom built homes with acreage. A small stretch of Blair Rd. leading to West Galt shows what the old village once looked like on the banks of the Grand River. The exclusive Langdon Hall is also found in Blair.
Some of the most desirable homes in this area of Cambridge are found on - Morningside Dr, Meadowcreek Ln, Old Mill Rd, John Bricker Rd, Langdon Dr, Fallbrook Ln, Ashton St, & Blair Rd.
- Public – Preston P.S (JK-6), William G Davis (7-8), Preston H.S (9-12)
- Catholic – St. Augustine (JK - 8), Monsignor Doyle (9-12)
- None. Most of the homes in Blair enjoy lots with park like settings!
- Kitchener in 5 minutes
- Waterloo in 20 minutes
- Woodstock 25 minutes
- Guelph in 40 minutes
- Milton in 40 minutes
- Toronto in 1.25 hour
- Immediate access to Hwy 401, King St E (Kitchener), Homer Watson Blvd (Kitchener)
- 15 min to South Cambridge
- Grand River Woods – Detached homes from 1,400 Sq.ft. Some overlooking the Grand River. This development shares land in Blair & Preston Heights
- Conastoga College – South Campus. Newly Completed & opened in 2011
- 3 Golf Courses
- Downtown Preston
- Conestoga College
- Sportsworld/Gateway Park (Kitchener entertainment complex)
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||Over $1,000,000|