About the Area
Meet Hespeler’s oldest and most mature section of town. Here you can find many old war time homes, with a mix of “newer” homes (built from the 70’s to 2012). The Centennial area is home to some of Hespeler oldest buildings and the western portion of Queen St. Several properties backing on to the Speed River hold tons of potential for future development. Homes closest to Jacob Hespeler S.S can also be found in the Centennial area. Most of your everyday amenities are found in this area of Hespeler Including Jacob Hespeler S.S, Zehrs, LCBO, Beer Store, SAIL – Outdoors superstore, and coming soon - a Big Lots department store.
Some of the most desirable homes in this area are found on Glenforest Rd, Scottdale Dr, Weaver St, Heather Ave, Valley Dr, Johnston Ave, Winston Blvd, & Cindy Ave.
- Public – Centennial P.S (JK-6), Hespeler Public (7-8) Jacob Hespeler (9-12)
- Catholic – St. Elizabeth (JK – 8), St. Benedict’s (9-12)
- Post Secondary - Heritage College & Seminary
- Weaver Park
- Scheidel Park
- Jacob Hespeler S.S - Sport Fields
- Toronto in 1 hour
- Guelph in 15 minutes
- Kitchener in 10 minutes
- Waterloo in 25 minutes
- Milton in 20 minutes
- Quick access to the 401.
- 20 min to south Cambridge
- There have been several new strip malls & department stores added in recent years on Holiday Inn Dr.
- Zehrs & Food Basics
- Dozens of big box stores
- Dozens of restaurants
- Dozens of specialty business’
- The brand new SAIL outdoors superstore
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000|